|Composing a Quilt
Author, Marianne Hatton, is offering a 5 session class on the design techniques used in her wonderful book. Classes Feb thru May
|Catherine's Kimono Jacket
Make a pattern to fit you. This is an easy fitting jacket made with one outer fabric or a fabric collage. Your choice.
Starts Thursday night March 31
|Elephant Applique Quilt
This pachyderm packs tons of color and charm. Concessa's machine and appliqued quilt is a big winner.
See the other animal patterns in the shop by the same designer.
- Award Winning Supreme Dealership of German Engineered Pfaff Sewing Machines since 1996
- Classes in Modern & Traditional Quilting, Hand & Machine Applique, Begining Sewing & Quilting for all levels
- Fabric lines are all 100% cotton: Modern, Vintage Reproduction, Westminster, Batik, Orientals & Aboriginals
- Machine Embroidery and 6D Software classes for both PC and TruEmbroidery for Mac
- Fun line up of classes offered 7 days a week with creative, patient instructors
- Small shop with personal attention happy to answer your questions and offer creative inspiration
RETURNS/REFUNDSClass Enrollments: You may cancel your enrollment in a class up to 14 days prior to the start of class and receive a full refund. Students cancelling 7 days prior to the class will receive a store credit. There will be no refund for cancellations within the last week unless the space can be filled from a waiting list.
Merchandise Return: Sewing Machines, Books, Software and patterns are a final sale. Kits and other merchandise may be returned unopened and in original condition up to three weeks after purchase for a full refund. Purchaser is will be responsible for return shipping. Refund will be issued upon receipt of the returned items.